Yugong is specialized in the rock splitting machine, including the excavator mounted rock splitter and small hydraulic rock splitter . The hydraulic stone splitter machine is a tool to break rocks, split rocks.
It is mainly used for rock splitting and fragmentation, rock excavation, secondary rock or ore splitting, concrete splitting, tunnel excavation, underground mine excavation and extension, static blasting.
As well as quarry waste mining, marble, granite, sandstone and other stone excavation. First and second disintegration of large ore (metal ore, non-metal ore), mountain rock disintegration, quarry rock mining, partial and total dismantlement of large concrete construction, etc.
Method of operation:
First, the excavator is used to clean the surface of roadbed stone and the soil between rock and rock to increase the overhead surface of rock.
Then the drilling equipment is used to drill holes in the horizontal direction of the overhead surface or in the stratified position of the rock. The holes are drilled in the same cross-section. The distance between the holes is about 1.5-2 meters from the overhead surface, and the distance between the holes is controlled within 1.5-2.5 meters.
After drilling, the splitting gun is hoisted by the digger and placed in the pre-drilled hole to determine the splitting direction and open the power for splitting.
Hydraulic splitter is widely used in quarry and mineral industry, construction engineering, demolition engineering, chemical industry, smelting production and overhaul engineering and various fields of emergency rescue.
1. Quarrying and mineral industry (exploitation of large wastes, division of large wastes, removal of large barren rock, etc.)
2. Construction Engineering (Tunnel Excavation, Subway Tunnel Excavation, Artificial River Excavation, Artificial River Excavation, Rock Channel Excavation, etc.)
3. Demolition works (demolition of concrete and reinforced concrete, demolition of old buildings, demolition of old piers, etc.)
4. Chemical, smelting production and overhaul projects (overhaul of smelting furnaces, demolition and construction of refractory bricks for various furnaces, etc.)
5. All kinds of rescue and disaster relief (earthquake, mine disaster, etc. clearance work, traffic accident rescue work.)
In the operation of airborne large-scale rock splitter, one rig (drilling 100-110 mm holes) and one excavator are needed. Splitter guns can also be driven by excavator pressure.